Jigsaw Home Inspections provides the following services:
Home inspections for all phases of home ownership:
1. Pre-Purchase Inspection. This is the most common time to ask for a Home Inspection.
2. New Home Warranty Inspection. Why? A new home has a 1 Year warranty against workmanship defects. Let us make sure that everything in your home is as it should be before that year is up!
3. Home Maintenance Inspection. How many people do you know who put aside money to pay for specific repairs? Usually a major repair comes as a surprise. If you want to be able to plan, then you might want to consider having your home inspected every 7 years or so. That way you can start setting aside a repair fund before it becomes an emergency.
4. Pre-listing Inspection To be sure you don’t get any surprises after an offer has been made.
For as long as you own your home, for any home we have inspected we provide telephone consultation Free of Charge.
Environmental factors continuously impact the quality of life within your home. We can provide these additional services:
1. Radon Testing. The second leading cause of Lung Cancer in the USA, radon gas can collect in your basement.
2. Water Quality. Is your water safe to drink? Bacteria, Arsenic, Iron are just some possible issues that we can test.
3. Water Quantity. Are you going to have enough water to do all your laundry and showers, or is your well not providing the amount of water that your home needs?
4. Mold Screening.
What does a Home Inspection Cover?
[su_spoiler title=”Exterior and Garage” icon=”plus-circle”]Roofing, flashing, gutters, skylights and ventilation. Siding, trim, doors and windows, decks and porches, steps, soffits and fascia, chimney, grading and drainage.[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”Foundation” icon=”plus-circle”]Sills, floors, walls, framing, support columns, bulkhead, and dampness[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”Central Heating and Cooling” icon=”plus-circle”]Condition and operation, pipes, flues, safety mechanisms, boiler/furnace, fans and filters, and radiators[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”Plumbing” icon=”plus-circle”]Supply and waste systems, laundry connections, vents, fixtures and fans, water heater, and water pressure.[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”Electrical System” icon=”plus-circle”]Service type and capacity, wiring type, outlets and switches[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”Interior” icon=”plus-circle”] Floors, ceilings, walls, windows, stairways, doors and fireplaces.[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”Major Appliances” icon=”plus-circle”]Range, oven, dishwasher, disposal, fans[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”Ventilation and Insulation” icon=”plus-circle”]Type and adequacy, attic access, evidence of moisture[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”Wood Boring Insects” icon=”plus-circle”]We look for evidence of infestation and damage caused by termites, Carpenter Ants and other wood boring insects.[/su_spoiler]
You can request your Home Inspection by calling (508) 947-1729 or by Clicking Here.